At the heart of every company is the necessity to increase efficiency, discover new best practices and develop skills and partnerships. To ensure graphic and sign shops have easy access to quality information, 3M has developed a one-stop-shop for them to receive news and market insights via its new online portal, The Core. The Core from 3M connects graphic and sign shops to resources targeted at the core of growing their business. From tools that help drive sales to insights that help generate businesses development, the leading manufacturer of commercial graphics products has developed an industry-leading resource.
“Graphics manufacturers are the backbone of our industry, and at 3M we are always developing new ways to support them,” said Rick Paukert, Channel Manager, 3M Commercial Solutions. “The Core is a business resource that will provide unparalleled tools to help our partners better the future of their company. We encourage all graphics manufacturers to join the free program and discover new ways to stand out in this industry.”
The Core offers a variety of invaluable tools and resources, including:
• Product News & Information: Exclusive information on 3M’s latest technologies and products, including how-to guides and tech tips that help graphic and sign shops better serve customers.
• Driving Business: Everything from new product possibilities to new sources of business, The Core promotes ideas that drive sales and increase growth.
• Business Acumen: Best practices lead to the best results. The Core helps businesses discover solutions to small business challenges so they can excel in the marketplace.
• Educational Resources: If there’s a trend, product, or technique that can help a business become more successful, members of The Core will be the first to know.
• Events & Happenings: Learn about events, tradeshows, and happenings that keep graphic and sign shops in the know.
Graphic and sign shops can stay up-to-date with new business recommendations and insights by becoming a Core member. Members will showcase work, establish expertise, and be part of the conversation on the industry’s most important topics at theCore.3M.com.