SAi, the leading provider of software solutions for the signmaking, digital printing and CNC machining industries, has announced a significant upgrade to its flagship EnRoute CAD/CAM software. EnRoute 6.1 meets the various needs and budgets of users across multiple industries and is accessible to existing subscribers of EnRoute software.
EnRoute 6.1 includes half a dozen new efficiency-enhancing tools to boost CNC routing capabilities for CNC woodworking, signmaking and millworking companies, as well as nested-based manufacturing users. These new features span improved previewing options, comprehensive job statistics and greater cutting control.
• The newly introduced Backplot tool which simultaneously generates four preview angles and contains detailed cut statistics. It now also incorporates color code for the text in the file, making it easier to identify what is included on the output file.
• The Group Order function, which allows subscribers to not only select the order in which they want the objects to be cut but saves this to a group which can be copied. This allows users to dramatically reduce their design time and maximize throughput.
• Job Statistics, which deliver improved information of cutting time. By providing realistic production times and job estimates, users can optimize throughput.
• The Order by Line option. By drawing a simple line on screen, users can quickly select the order of the parts to be cut, providing them with superior cutting control.
In addition, EnRoute 6.1 subscriptions include new and useful time-saving features*. Among these are a new Hot Folder option which ensures that once a part is outputted from EnRoute 6.1, it is automatically saved in a predefined (hot) folder created by the user, ready to be cut. This reduces the time required to save each part and decreases the risk of manual errors.
Also, introduced to create toolpaths for cutting complex geometries, is the new Drag Knife tool which uses a motion-controlled knife that dictates the direction of the blade. This provides new and advanced functionalities to users of entry-level CNC machines without the large capital investment of a premium cutter.
SAi’s many different options enable users to access the exact productivity and design tools required for their needs. For those seeking a comprehensive design-to-output workflow, EnRoute Complete comprises the full spectrum of tools. EnRoute Fabrication offers a haul of tools tailored to users operating plasma, waterjet and laser CNC machines within the metal fabrication industry, while EnRoute Designer provides users with access to standard production tools at an entry-level price.
The ability for CNC users to purchase EnRoute software via monthly subscription offers greater flexibility and cost control to their business and ensures that they always have the most up-to-date versions. The new EnRoute 6.1 packages are priced as follows (monthly price with / without annual commitment):
EnRoute Complete EnRoute Fabrication EnRoute Designer
USD $89.95 / $99.95 $39.95 / $49.95 $29.95/ $39.95
EUR €89.95 / €99.95 €39.95 / €49.95 €29.95/ €39.95
AUD $99.95 / $109.95 $44.95 / $54.95 $34.95 / $44.95
GBP £74.95 / £84.95 £29.95 / £39.95 £19.95 / £29.95
* Some tools not available on all package