One of USA’s leaders in digital imaging and printing CET Color has partnered with Hanglory USA to install and run the Corrugated Single Pass 1604. With installation of this machine, the Atlanta based company will be able to provide faster response times to customers’ changing needs, provide just-in-time deliveries. solve warehousing problems for customers and increase corrugated packaging options to the customers in the South East.
When box makers compared the results of Corrugated Single Pass1604 with offset and flexo printing, they were impressed by the image quality. One customer reported, “I did not expect the printing quality of a single-pass aqua-based printer to be as good as high-end flexo and even some offset printing. This printer is a product ready for real production.” This machine prints at 492ft/min.
“We believe the aqua-based solution is the right direction for corrugated digital printing, because it is more environmentally friendly and cost effective,” Alex Xu added. “We were excited to demonstrate our one-site complete digital solution to customers and show the ability of completing high-quality orders based on aqua-base technology. We hope to provide more competitive digital printing solutions for American customers and help them gain more revenue in the digital printing market.”
The Corrugate 1604 is the third machine installed in the U.S. “At Pack Expo 2017, we recognized and were impressed by the 1604. Compared to other UV single-pass printers, we believe the solutions and printing quality is superior”.
Corrugate 1604 Highlights
- Eliminate plates, makeready and ink mixing, big savings for plate costs, storage, time and labor.
- Digital Inkjet for cost effective production
- Fast turnaround with minimal setup, 1+ sheet printing, instant service for rush orders.
- Print on demand with no wasted ink, less consumption, better environmental protection.
- Efficient order management: printing jobs can be stored, modified and quickly retrieved.
- Digital Inkjet is reliable with higher productivity
- No minimum; Production speed up to 150m/min at up to 1.56m printing width.
- Self-developed printing control system and data transmission technology ensure a stable run and easy maintenance.
- Ensure smooth and safe printing by automatic detection and emergency stop when warpage occurs.
- Offset-comparable high-quality printing
- Non-contact direct-to-substrate printing which avoids loss in cardboard pressure resistance; no more leaking flutes or white spots.
- Fully automatic substrate conveying system, lead edge feeding, and powerful vacuum suction that allows stable printing with high precision.
- Kyocera greyscale printheads assure high-precision and high-performance printing.
- Aqueous ink achieves superior friction resistance and surface durability.
- Value-added variable data printing, like barcodes and QR codes, achieves traceability.
- Seamless order change for the same sized cardboards; texts and graphics can be different from one sheet to the next.
- Fast order change and instant delivery enable just-in-time production.
- Digital printing for continuous innovation of business models
- Fast response to market: perfect solutions for personalized, short-run, regional and seasonal requirements.
Here at CET Color, we draw on our firsthand experience to innovate state-of-the-art technology for our customers. We believe that speed should not have to be compromised for quality, or vice versa. Our mission is to offer speed, quality and affordability all in one powerhouse machine.