Corel invites artists and designers to enter the 2019 CorelDRAW International Design Contest. From today until September 30, 2019, participants may submit their original artwork created in CorelDRAW 2019, Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2019, or Corel DESIGNER 2019 for a chance to win prizes worth a combined value of more than $80,000 US.
“The CorelDRAW International Design Contest has a long legacy of celebrating exceptional design. Our team is constantly inspired and amazed by the stunning work made by CorelDRAW users worldwide. Whether they’re creating whimsical illustrations, daring designs, or informative technical graphics, we’re thrilled to offer this contest as a way to recognize individuals who are creating the best in visual communications,” said John Falsetto, Senior Director of Products, CorelDRAW and Productivity.
Participants may submit entries created in CorelDRAW 2019, Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2019, or Corel DESIGNER 2019 into any of the following categories:
• Branding and marketing: Digital designs for flyers, brochures, logos, banners, awards, engraving, etc., designed to provide information, and stimulate interest, about a product or business.
• Graphics and illustration: Artistic, creative, and unique designs created to be appreciated for their beauty or aesthetics, as opposed to serving a practical function.
• Signage and vehicle wraps: Digital designs for vehicle wraps, including for cars, trucks, boats, buses, and other vehicles, and/or commercial or public display signs.
• Apparel and textiles: Digital designs for fashion, embroidery, and direct-to-garment printing, shown as a mockup on a garment, fabric, or model.
• Speed drawing: Time lapse videos that show how a work was created in CorelDRAW 2019, Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2019, or Corel DESIGNER 2019.
• Technical drawing and design: Precise 2D and 3D drawings that visually communicate how something functions or is constructed, such as assembly instructions, schematics, floor plans, and architecture and engineering drawings.
• Students: Digital designs created by a student actively enrolled and attending an accredited secondary school, university/college, or graduate school program anywhere in the world as of time of entry.
A first (1st), second (2nd), and third (3rd) place winner will be selected from each category and one grand-prize winner will be selected from the group of first (1st) place winners. With a total combined value of more than $80,000 US, prizes include cash, computer software and hardware, tech gear and accessories, and graphic design merchandise.