Volume XXII Issue 17 | May 2, 2019
Grand format printers are helpful, but only if a print provider necessitates such a large device—in terms of physical size and capacity. Numerous enhancements continue on these printers to match the demands of consumers and the market in general. This week, we discuss grand format designs.
Is Spanish your native language? Read Digital Output Español. Click here to visit the dedicated website and view the most recent issue, January/February.
View our May digital edition, available 24/7! Click here to view. If you would like to receive the magazine digitally each month click here and check “digital” in the second question.
higher volume workhorses
Grand format printers are a great addition to a print service provider’s (PSP’s) business operation if and when they are necessary. A PSP should have the right amount of space, power capabilities, and most importantly demand for high volume. For this article, we… more >>
|DOdirect is a user-friendly resource designed to provide you with information you need in one place. Click here to go directly to
DOdirect.net and gather information on products mentioned in this week’s exclusive online editorial!
Click on the below links to reach DOdirect.net, our information portal, and learn about new products and services from leading vendors.
What 24 Hours of Uptime Looks Like
Transform Office Glass into Artwork
Registration Now Open
Relax. We’ve Got Your Back.
|Stylish and Sleek offices
Architectural and professional décor companies turn to digitally printed window media for use… more >>
Backlit framing systems are a colorful, cost-effective look for trade show exhibits, retail stores, and public… more >>
Silky smooth cuts
Laser cutting is constantly used in digital printing environments. It offers a number of advantages compared to… more >>
|subscribe today!! Subscribe or renew your FREE subscription to our monthly Digital Output magazine. Sign up once for 12 free issues! Click here to sign up today.
• New Mutoh High-Performance Cutting Plotter ValueCut II – Finishing
• Plaskolite Introduces OPTIX-L Black/White Color Changing Acrylic for Illuminated Signage – Media & Substrates
• All-New Material Management System from Gerber – Workflow
• Condé Introduces Sublimatable Table Toppers – Media & Substrates
• ISA International Sign Expo, Impressions Expo to Co-Locate in 2020 – Digital Printing
• Launch Of Esko Kongsberg C Edge Upgradable Cutting Table – Finishing
• SAi Launches More Powerful Flexi Signmaking Software – Workflow
• Epson Announces Print and Cut Signage Solutions – Finishing
• Condé Introduces Rustic Edge Hardboard Magnets and Coasters – Media & Substrates
• HP Reinvents Dye Sublimation Printing with the Launch of HP Stitch – Wide Format Printing
• Mactac Announces Association with Canon Solutions America – Media & Substrates
• Gilman Brothers INFINITY is Now UV Resistant – Media & Substrates
• Mimaki USA Introduces the JFX200-2513 EX Flatbed Printer – Wide Format Printing
• Fisher Textiles Expands F7 Certified Fabric Line – Media & Substrates
|data design services ltd
Developers of Accura MIS, a leading global print management system offering a comprehensive, fully integrated management solution for SME (small-to medium) sized print companies of all types: Wide format &… more >>
davinci technologies, inc.
DaVinci Technologies is your source for Wide Format Printing Equipment and Supplies. We offer a broad range of innovative products for a variety of wide format applications including wall graphics, floor/street… more >>
day-glo color corp.
DayGlo Color Corp. offers a wide range of fluorescent colorants for the graphic arts market. Our Brand Action Team is available to help product and brand managers use color to its full potential… more >>
|Digital Output’s Buyers’ Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a practical guide for all print service providers (PSPs) working within the wide format printing segment. Our editorial exclusively targets managers and users of digital print. Topics include image capture, design, output, and finishing. Through product reviews, application stories, and monthly columns we inspire marketers with new technology and show PSPs how to grow their business. Copyright 2019 Digital Output. All rights reserved.|