The Mosaica Group, a Midwest-based supplier supporting wide format, digital, sublimation, offset and other processes, is now the master distributor of AchievaTM XtremeJet dye sublimation transfer papers and inks.
XtremeJet dye sublimation transfer paper is the newest flagship product available that’s capable of taking an extremely high ink load without compromising fast drying times. Utilizing a unique new coating technology, XtremeJet releases on average more than 20 percent more ink than other transfer papers being used in the market today, resulting in significant ink savings without sacrificing color performance, vibrancy or density. More importantly, case studies demonstrate an increase in productivity of over 30 percent due to an increase in transfer speed through the heat press.
XtremeJet dye sublimation transfer paper features:
• Estimated ink savings of 18 – 30 percent
• Non cockling, even when 400 percent ink is used, the paper will not cockle
• With 100 percent pulp-based paper and no fillers, it provides much greater consistency in color over the entire sheet with substantially better tensile strength
• Faster throughput in transfer with a significant decrease of 30 – 40 percent in heat press time
• Enables the reproduction of deep black and vibrant colors required in applications that demand higher density output
• Available as 45gm, 65gm, 73gm, 85gm, 100gm (tacky only) and 105gm base weights
Working hand in hand with XtremeJet, Achieva inks offer extremely low consumption with a quick transfer rate that’s ideal for bright and light colors, and fine details. “I’m always on the lookout for the best product solutions that offer consistency and provide a better value,” said Randy Peters, President and CEO, The Mosaica Group. “These products are beginning to build a strong reputation among a number of worldwide accounts and are gaining popularity on sublimation printers such as Reggiani, MS, DGI, Mutoh, Mimaki, Epson and Roland.”