Supply55, Inc. and NEPATA GmbH are pleased to announce the release of the NEPATA DL1650 Film Separator developed to help PVC vinyl film manufacturers achieve sustainability, protect their brand and reduce landfill waste.
“When deployed in the manufacturing workflow the DL1650 prevents thousands of tons of PVC and release liner from entering the waste stream by quickly and efficiently turning defective production runs into recyclable product. Once the PVC is separated from the release liner both can be recycled resulting in improved sustainability and profitability for the manufacturer.” stated Chase Pender, Marketing Manager for Supply55, Inc.
BENEFITS OF NEPATA DL1650 FILM SEPARATOR
• Allows PVC film manufacturers to achieve sustainability targets
• Rewinding speed of up to 1.0m/s
• Processes film up to 1650mm in width
• Coreless rewinding of PVC for recycling
• Automatic swivel off and pushing out of separated rolls for recycling
• Ergonomic design allows for a single operator
• Provides the highest level of operator safety