Sensient Global Inks, a business unit of Sensient Technologies Corporation, introduces ElvaJet Swift, a new series of digital sublimation inks for Epson DX print heads that will redefine productivity in textile printing.
ElvaJet Swift inks are unrivalled in quality and performance, and enable the most cost effective and efficient printing in the industry today.
With Elvajet Swift, Sensient has once again raised the bar in performance!
This new ink series offers substantial cost and time savings. Elvajet Swift users can easily and significantly improve efficiency thanks to key advantages including:
– Ease of inks installation
– Outstanding printability on virtually any printer equipped with Epson DX printheads
– Unmatched open time and immediate start after printing pause
– Fast drying and high transfer rate (on coated and uncoated paper)
– Superior colour strength at much lower ink consumption
Experience the new era of sublimation printing by joining Sensient at ISA International Sign Expo from 9th to 11th of April 2015 in Las Vegas at booth #5389.
During the FESPA exhibition in Cologne, Germany, visitors will also have the opportunity to witness the ElvaJet Swift revolution. Sensient will be demonstrating Elvajet Swift at stand G15 from May 18th through the 22nd of May 2015.