SAi has announced dates for a new series of informative educational training workshops, designed to equip signmaking and large format print providers with the latest knowledge and techniques to run their businesses more efficiently and profitably.
The nationwide FlexiLIVE training sessions will focus on SAi’s industry-leading Flexi signmaking solution – the de facto standard for sign-specific design tools, RIP and print, print-and-cut, and direct vinyl cutting. Trainings will predominantly be conducted by Flexi-certified instructor Mark Rugen, and held over a full-day at Mutoh and reseller training facilities.
Designed around a classroom-style, the hands-on workshops are tailored to offer participants a valuable look at the functionality and workflow benefits of the all-in-one SAi Flexi print and cut software product, which is used by almost three out of four shops.
Each FlexiLIVE tutorial will examine aspects ranging from the fundamentals, such as setting preferences, working with smart objects and becoming familiar with Production Manager; to more advanced time-saving tactics including contour cutting and perforated cutting options, accessing Adobe plugins through Flexi, downloading and installing ICC profiles, and File Import and Export features.
In addition to the full-day workshops, SAi is also partnering with Mutoh to deliver condensed 90 minute FlexiLIVE training sessions at select NBM tradeshows.
The locations and dates of SAi’s FlexiLIVE training workshops are as follows:
• FlexiLIVE Training, Pacific Coast Sign Supply, Portland, OR – May 22nd
• NBM Show*, Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis, IN – June 4th
• FlexiLIVE Training, Graphic Resource Systems, Wharton, NJ – June 18-19th
• FlexiLIVE Training, Regional Supply, Salt Lake City, UT – June 24th
• FlexiLIVE Training, Regional Supply, Boise, ID – June 25-26th
• FlexiLIVE Training, Mutoh America, Atlanta, GA – July 10th
• NBM Show*, Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center, Long Beach, CA – July 23rd
• FlexiLIVE Training, Reece Supply, New Orleans, LA – August 4-5th
• FlexiLIVE Training, Mutoh America, Boston, MA – August 14th
• FlexiLIVE Training, Mutoh America, Los Angeles, CA – December 4th
“In response to a high demand for training, we’re delighted to announce a full schedule of FLexiLIVE workshops. Signmaking and large format print businesses now have more choices for Flexi training than any time since 2008, thanks to SAi’s partnership with Mark Rugen, Mutoh and Flexi resellers,” says Stephanie Stamm, Marketing Manager, SAi. “Each session is packed with essential tips and tricks to make everyday tasks easier and faster, and is invaluable for any business owner looking to improve the efficiency of his or her operations.”
SAi’s full-day FlexiLIVE training workshops are designed to be cost-effective and are priced at an affordable $100-$150. Shorter sessions at the NBM shows are free-of-charge to tradeshow visitors.
Those interested in attending one of SAi’s FlexiLIVE workshops can find an up-to-date class schedule and full registration details at: wwww.thinksai.com/events. Further information can also be obtained by contacting SAi directly at: email@example.com or 800.229.9066.