Mutoh America, Inc., a leader in wide format inkjet printers and cutters,today announced the new ValueJet 626UF printer. The new VJ626UF 19″x23″ UV-LED flatbed printer is the latest in flatbed printing with an expanded print width and depth and is even more versatile with an optional rotary attachment for printing on cylindrical items.
“The ValueJet 626UF will further expand our UV-LED printer line,” shares Brian Phipps, president of Mutoh America, Inc. “From promotional items, directional signage, awards, specialty, labels and packaging prototypes, the ValueJet 626UF will expand a print shops production capability and product offerings.”
The VJ626UF provides outstanding performance and versatility at a competitive price. It offers users the ability to print with CMYK or CMYK plus white and varnish ink for added textures and the ability to print on non-white colors. The printer also comes standard with a vacuum table and stand for easier handling.
Additional features of the ValueJet 626UF UV-LED printer include:
• High-quality printing: 1440 dpi for amazing clarity and details
• Media and Print Size: max material size is 19″x23.3″x5.9″D, print size is 18.6″x23″x5.9″D
• Ink: 4 or 6 color (CMYK or CMYK, White & Varnish), using 220ml UV-LED ink
• Stand: Included
• Vacuum Table: Standard
• Rotary Attachment: Optional
• Software: Mutoh Edition FlexiSign & Print
• Smart Printing: includes Intelligent Interweave printing technique virtually eliminating banding and the ValueJet Status Monitor app for mobile printer monitoring.
Pricing and Availability
The ValueJet 626UF (msrp $27,995) is now available for sale through authorized Mutoh resellers across North and Latin America.