Mutoh America, Inc., a leader in wide format inkjet printers and cutters, today announced the new ValueJet 1948WX printer. The new VJ1948WX 75″ four-head printer is made for high-production dye-sublimation printing.
“The ValueJet 1948WX will further expand our soft signage printer line,” shares Brian Phipps, president of Mutoh America, Inc. “From custom apparel, to blankets, trade show graphics, soft signage, promotional items and more, the ValueJet 1948WX is the obvious choice for print shops looking to enter the world of dye-sublimation.”
The VJ1948WX provides outstanding performance at a competitive price with a four staggered print head design and blazing fast print speeds up to 2,199 sqft/hr on a variety of dye-sublimation papers. The printer also includes large dual heaters for quick dry times and adjustable pressure rollers for better paper handling.
More about the ValueJet 1948WX
Additional features of the ValueJet 1948WX dye-sublimation printer include:
• High-quality printing: 1440 dpi for amazing clarity and details.
• Four heads: four staggered print heads with print speeds up to 2,199 sqft/hr.
• Dual heaters: fast dry times and accelerated production speeds.
• Size: the 75″ media size makes it perfect for a variety of applications.
• Pressure Rollers: can be raised up and down depending on material type to remove wrinkles.
• Ink: 4 or 8 color capability.
• Automatic Sheet Off: cuts your material off once your print is done so you don’t have to.
• Warranty: limited one year on-site.
• Software: open.
• Take-Up System: heavy duty system included.
• Smart Printing: includes Intelligent Interweave printing technique virtually eliminating banding, DropMaster ink technology and ValueJet Status Monitor app for mobile printer monitoring.
Pricing and Availability
The ValueJet 1948WX (msrp $49,995) is now available for sale through authorized Mutoh resellers across North and Latin America.