Mutoh America, Inc., a leading manufacturer of wide-format inkjet printers and cutters, introduces its new 64″ UV-LED hybrid printer at the ISA Show in Orlando Florida, this month. This new hybrid printer features a staggered dual print head design for faster print speeds and dual UV lamps, on either side of the print heads, for exceptional cure times which allows for higher production capacity. Print on roll material or rigid substrates up to a half inch thick and even manage the printer remotely with Mutoh’s VSM (ValueJet Status Monitor).
“Our new high speed ValueJet 1638UH will further expand our UV-LED printer line,” shares Brian Phipps, vice-president and general manager of Mutoh America, Inc. “Ideal for packaging prototypes and custom displays, the new VJ1638UH is an affordably priced UV-LED hybrid that can fit most budgets for under $60k MSRP.”
The VJ1638UH provides outstanding performance at a competitive price with a staggered dual print head design and fast print speeds, up to 220 sqft/hr., on a variety of rigid substrates and roll media.
More about the ValueJet 1638UH
Additional features of the ValueJet 1638UH printer include:
• High-quality printing: 1440 dpi for amazing clarity and details.
• Staggered dual heads: print speeds up to 220 sqft/hr with staggered dual print heads.
• Dual LED Lamps: for decreased cure time.
• Size: the 64″ media size makes it perfect for a variety of applications up to .5″ thick.
• Ink: Print CMYKx2, CMYK, White + Varnish
• Warranty: limited one year on-site.
• Software: Mutoh Edition FlexiSign & Print.
• Smart Printing: includes Intelligent Interweave printing technique virtually eliminating banding, DropMaster ink technology and ValueJet Status Monitor app for mobile printer monitoring.
Pricing and Availability
The ValueJet 1638UH (Msrp $59,995) will be available for sale through authorized Mutoh resellers across North and Latin America.