InkTec’s latest addition to its JETRIX range of UV-LED printers – the JETRIX LXi8 – will be officially launched and showcased for the first time in Europe at Sign UK. The new JETRIX LXi8 production printer has a 3.2 x 2m wide flatbed, a powerful zonal vacuum system with automated pin registration for quick and accurate media placement. It is significantly faster than previous models, with its highest printing speed reaching up to 197sqm/h.
Furthermore, the innovative LED curing system reduces operational costs by delivering an overall lower energy consumption and delivering a longer lifetime. Designed and developed with the user in mind, the LXi8 features many automated functions and safety systems for increased productivity
Key features include:
• Latest generation Konica Minolta printheads
• Innovative LED curing system reduces operational costs through lower energy consumption and longer lifetime
• Stable and durable structure for high-precision printing
• Powerful zonal vacuum system with automated pin registration for quick and accurate media placement
• Maximum 197 sqm/h productivity (Draft mode) / Minimum 33 sqm/h (Fine Art mode)
• Rigid media size – 3,200mm x 2,030mm
• Rigid media thickness – 100mm
• Touch screen monitor
“We believe InkTec’s new JETRIX LXi8 will offer our valuable customers ideal options to make them more competitive in this industry because these provide higher productivity with superb quality and lower running cost due to its efficient LED lamp. In addition, its user-friendly functions and safety systems will be also very helpful to operate printing job” said Matthew Cho, product manager, digital printing business department.