InkTec’s latest addition to its JETRIX range of UV printers – the JETRIX LX5S – will be officially launched and showcased for the first time in Europe at FESPA 2016. The new JETRIX LX5S is a standard format 2.5m x 1.3m LED UV flatbed printer. It has a sleek new look but is still robustly built, keeping in line with all of the printers in the JETRIX range.
This new JETIRX LX5S utilises Konica Minolta 1024 (6 pico litre) print head which offers speeds of up to 60sqm/hr and a maximum print resolution of 1440dpi for true photographic quality edge-to-edge printing. There is also a multi-layer print function built into the easy-to-use operating system. This time-saving feature cleverly enables the user to schedule their print in layers instead of having to do multiple passes. It also features a brand new roll-to-roll system which is 2.2m wide.
Furthermore, InkTec’ software R&D has developed a new version of the JETRIX GUI (General User Interface) to meet customers’ increased expectations. This innovative software is designed to achieve a higher quality print with faster speeds than the previous version. From now on, all of JETRIX machines print at least 10% faster than previous models and incorporates some newly designed functions such as Drag & Print.
Key features include:
• Stable and durable structure for high-precision printing
• Extended LED lamp life time (compared to common mercury lamp)
• Superior print-image quality control technology
• JETRIX anti-banding technology (G-mask) for a fine printing
• Maximum 60 m2/h productivity (draft mode)
• Automatic head cleaning system
• Upgraded and user friendly graphic user interface (GUI)
• 5 colors (C/M/Y/K/Wh) + 2 Function inks (Varnish/Primer)
“We believe InkTec’s new JETRIX LED models can offer our valuable customers ideal options to make them more competitive in this industry because these provide higher productivity with superb quality and lower running cost due to its efficient LED lamp.” said Matthew Cho, product manager, digital printing business department.