Carestream Tollcoating, a premier provider of toll coating services specializing in aqueous and solvent coatings on flexible substrates, expanded its
technical capabilities and expertise in 2012 to better meet the needs of its advanced technology customers.
In 2012, Carestream Tollcoating:
· Delivered new membrane products to customers;
· Introduced completely integrated toll coating services for inkjet products;
· Announced new, improved polyester (PET) films to meet the demanding requirements of high-tech markets such as electronic displays;
· Formed a new Core Laboratory, a starting point for testing and analysis of customer materials as well as engineering and modeling of product
formulations prior to moving to pilot or manufacturing scale coating trials;
· Expanded laboratory testing and pilot scale capabilities;
· Grew its product and process development workforce with new engineering hires in both (Medford, Oregon and Windsor, Colorado) locations; and
· Entered into an agreement for the global manufacture and distribution of UniPixel’s Diamond Guard™ protective cover films.
“Carestream Tollcoating continues to increase investing in key strategic resources through additions of highly experienced, technical personnel and new,
cutting-edge equipment. This continues to sharpen and expand our offerings in 2013 and beyond,” said Rick Daniels, General Manager of
Carestream Tollcoating. “We are committed to offering our customers advanced capabilities and the sustainable growth these investments facilitate.”