3M - 1/3/2013
3M Scotchprint Wrap Film Series 1080 Expands Color Selection
3M Commercial Graphics continues to expand its wrap film offerings by introducing six additional colors to its highly demanded and innovative line of
3M™ Scotchprint® Wrap Film Series 1080. Showcasing personalization at its finest, each new and distinctive color demands to be recognized, further
supporting consumers’ refusal to blend in. The new colors include:
Satin White 1080-S10
Satin Pearl White 1080-SP10
Matte Royal Purple 1080-M38
Matte Red 1080-M13
Matte Yellow 1080-M15
Matte Apple Green 1080-M196
3M Commercial Graphics continues to help its customers find new ways to stand out in the crowd by adding unique finishes, textures and color options
to the film series 1080. These six new additions expand film series 1080 to a total of 46 finish, texture and color variations.
“Having all four of our show cars at SEMA wrapped with the new 3M™ Scotchprint® Wrap Film Series 1080 - Satin Pearl White film helped to set us
apart from other exhibitors. The color and finish were so unique that visitors at the show couldn't help but stop by to take a closer look,” said Rudy
Ghaly, marketing director at Claus Ettensberger Corporation (CEC). “The film 1080-SP10 was a true attention-getter and we most certainly will be
using it again.”
3M™ Scotchprint® Wrap Film Series 1080 takes best-in-class to a new level for any graphics business by offering:
· Out of the Box Capabilities – No printing. No overlaminate. Open the box and start wrapping.
· Great Handling – 3.5mil dual cast film provides just the right amount of rigidity with no application tape.
· Easy Installation – Slideable and repositionable pressure-activated adhesive with non-visible air release channels for virtually no air bubbles.
· No Seams – 60” wide rolls mean you can cover entire sections.
· Trusted Warranty – Consumers create a look that says they set their own course. Trust that look to the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty, promising quality,
reliability and service.
3M™ Scotchprint® Wrap Film Series 1080 doesn’t only cover doors, it opens doors. Be ready to offer your customers the opportunity to create a truly
distinctive look for their vehicle, truck or even their boat with this innovative series of gloss, brushed metal, carbon fiber, satin and matte films.