Cyrious Software - 3/22/2010
Cyrious Releases More Textiles Pricing and Costing Tool
Cyrious Software announced additions to its new Textiles pricing and work order tool that will now include
pricing and work orders for embroidery, heat transfer, dye sublimation and garment decoration. This enables
businesses providing these products to ensure profitability on every order and dramatically reduce production
The users of the Textiles tool can quote multiple product types (e.g. t-shirts, sweatshirts, caps), sizes and colors
with one pricing screen, including calculations for package pricing and quantity related discounts. Businesses
can track exactly what products the customer wants and order the necessary supplies needed to fulfill the
order. The Production team gets an easy-to-read work order that includes all the details, such as location
specific directions for color and image placement and the type of application process and equipment to be
used, for each item.
The major benefits of the Textiles Product are:
- Allows for multiple textile types (e.g. caps, t-shirts, jackets) to be quoted and processed in the same work order.
- Allows for multiple processes (e.g. screenprinting, digital printing, heat transfer, embroidery, finishing options) to
be quoted on the same product item.
- Handles pricing several ways, including price lists (by size, quantity, colors, etc) and cost plus pricing.
- Enables the user to adjust inbound freight cost by the specific textiles and quantities.
- Provides detailed packaging options (e.g. hangers, bags, boxes).
In addition to the textile product specific tools, Cyrious Control offers a complete business management system.
Utilize accounting features, inventory measures and sales and marketing tools to completely manage business