Mutoh - 11/3/2009
Mutoh Announces The Next Generation: ValueJet 1608HA Hybrid
Mutoh America Inc. wide-format printer manufacturer announces the next generation ValueJet 1608HA hybrid
Specifically designed to meet the demands of our customers the technical advancements are as follows:
- A compressor is no longer required. The VJ1608HA includes a medical grade air pump to drive the heated air
nozzles. The air pump incorporates external filters that help reduce condensation and damage from foreign particles.
- New heavy duty design and construction of the feed and take-up tables.
- VJ1608HA integrates the hot air nozzle controllers into the printer thus enabling control of the HAN from the RIP
or control panel.
- Advanced new print modes including a 1440x1440 dpi resolution with double the speed!
- Now incorporating the latest Epson print head that has 5 variable dot sizes.
- Improved air flow and circulation through the printer cabinet.
"The technical innovations made to the ValueJet 1608HA raise the bar. The new model maintains high image
quality with user-friendly features," says Brian Phipps, Director of Sales.
Effectively and efficiently designed to increase productivity and can be used to print on both rigid substrates
and roll to roll including car wraps. The ValueJet 1608HA prints directly onto corrugated plastics, polystyrene,
PVC, acrylic, Polycarbonate, foam board, aluminum composite, banner, wall covering and more.
A flatbed with brilliant results at a price you can afford, reaching speeds up to 120 sq/ft/hr in production mode
using Mutoh’s patented Intelligent Interweave print technique that virtually eliminates banding.
The ValueJet 1608HA uses MUBIO INK, recognized by the EPA Design for the Environment program composed
of 80% plant derived substances, containing no harmful VOC’s. A 4-color printer with a maximum resolution of
1440 dpi, and automatic media thickness detection. The MUBIO INK is available in 880 ml ink packs. The
ValueJet 1608HA is available immediately via authorized Mutoh Dealers priced at only $48,495.