Cyrious Software - 10/8/2009
New Billboard Lease Feature Automates the Scheduling and Billing of
Cyrious Software, a premier supplier of estimating and business management software for the sign and graphic
industries, introduced a new version of its Control Out-Of-The-Box Software, featuring a new product designed to
specifically assist sign companies renting billboards to their clients.
Cyrious Software’s latest product “Billboard Lease” automates the process of scheduling and billing of billboard
leases. On a template generated for each specific lease, the users are able to define the lease terms, as well
as the start and end dates of the leasing period. Once set up, the orders and respective invoices are generated
automatically in a batch process for each lease period, allowing for the income to be realized in the appropriate
period with correct aging of Accounts Receivable.
Some of the main benefits included in Billboard Lease are:
- Enables one-time setup of billboard information (size, lightning, location etc.)
- Allows monthly or “number of days” lease period.
- Generates current lease status with each invoice.
- Allows for order deposit and disbursement on a period basis.
- Creates invoice for internal payment processing.
- Maintains inventory count of a leased product.