Avery Dennison Graphics Division North America - 10/7/2009
Avery Dennison Takes it to the Street with New Film for Outdoor
Surfaces and Street Graphics
Avery Dennison Graphics & Reflective Products Division North America today introduced MPI 6121 Street
Graphics film – a 1.8 mil non-PVC film designed for rough outdoor surfaces and street graphics.
MPI 6121 Street Graphics film uses “micro-fracture” technology that allows it to fracture and conform to very
rough surfaces. The technology also allows moisture to channel through, limiting water pooling and reducing
"MPI 6121 Street Graphics film enables designers and marketers to install promotional signage in almost any
outdoor location," said Lance Hutt, Global Digital Product Manager for Avery Dennison Graphics & Reflective
Products Division. "This film is perfect for promotional events, trade shows, sporting activities, fairs or almost
anywhere else outdoors."
MPI 6121 Street Graphics film features:
- Patent-pending micro-fracture technology that enables the film to conform to very rough surfaces by fracturing
- Thin, 1.8 mil thick non-PVC film that minimizes edge lift, reducing trip and slip hazards
- Durability for heavy traffic applications: up to three months under vehicle traffic and six months of foot traffic
- Excellent print performance that is ideal for digital UV-curable inks and receptive to solvent and eco-solvent inks
- Slip resistance that meets testing standards; see the Product Data Sheet for details.