Bordeaux Inc. - 6/10/2009
Bordeaux’s Latest UV-Curable Ink
Bordeaux Inc. introduces the PLASMA PlFx ™ UV-curable ink that seamlessly replaces OEM inks for the HP
Scitex XP™, (Formerly known as Nur Expedio™), HP Scitex FB™ (Formerly known as Nur Tempo™) and
Gandinnovations™ 1224 & 3150 Digital Printers. Bordeaux now offers a cost effective UV curing ink suitable for
flat-bed applications as well as flexible substrates for roll-to-roll printing.
Bordeaux continues making ink jet printing easier and more cost effective by offering PLASMA PlFx™ as our
latest addition to the Mix & Match™ family. Mix & Match™ is a unique solution that is cost effective and time saving.
The changeover to PLASMA PlFx™ can be done all at once or one color at a time (so that remaining OEM ink
can be used up).
PLASMA PlFx™ UV Curable ink Benefits:
- Long-term outdoor durability
- high gloss low odor and color consistent
- Ink coverage is the same as OEM inks
- Save up to 35% over OEM ink
- Fast curing
- A versatile ink for flexible or rigid UV printing applications
- Available in 9 colors including white. White ink has high opacity for use on dark & transparent substrates
- High durability prints with highest quality color gamut and abrasion resistance for outdoor signage, fleet graphics